At my doctor appointment today the nurse turned to me with a little grin and said, "So, do you want to know when you're going to deliver?" I was a little taken aback and said, "Ummm, I guess...." She told me that they've scheduled our C-section for July 15 at 8:00 am. They wanted to make sure that both my ob-gyn and perinatalogist could be there, and they're going forward with the plan to take the babies out at 35 weeks. I have to say that my heart started racing a bit when she told me the date and I took a few minutes to adjust...it's funny to think that we will get to see the babies on (or before) the 15th. Of course there's a lot that could happen between now and then, but I'm going forward with that date in mind. Maggie will turn 3 on the 8th of July, so that will be a busy month for us from now on.
I had another ultrasound yesterday and everything is still looking good. We have to wait a couple more weeks for an update on the size, but the heartbeats were strong. Onward!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment